|Duration||6 Days 5 Nights|
|Highest Altitude||12127 ft|
Phulara Ridge trek is for all the adventure seekers it has everything from adventure to fun, though trekking in India is well known to everybody and the treks in India are the dreamy destinations people would love to visit therefore when it’s primarily about trekking in Uttarakhand the hub of trekking then there is no doubt that trekking to Phulara Ridge is an over worthy thing, nestled in Uttarakhand is the beautiful trek for the trekkers as it has all the adventure in the lap of Himalayas.
The trek offers the ultimate experience of the mountains ranges, forests, grasslands and the high elevation adventure; the Phulara Ridge trek is the blend of many exotic surroundings and tricky patches with thrilling ridges in each step.
The splendid vistas of famous peaks such as Kedarkantha, Swargrohini and many more along with the snow capped mountains of the Himalayan range will blow your mind, and you will be amazed by the vista that will be so contrasting and will give you the ultimate natural beauty.
Phulara Ridge trek in Uttarakhand is the well-known trek amongst many India’s trekking destinations; it is also the most adventurous trek in India and Uttarakhand Trekking destinations as the Ridges crossing offers the ultimate feeling.
you will head towards Sankri from Dheradun, a pretty small village in Uttarakhand with 250 around houses nearby.
The village consists of small Dhabas, and shops, like the village, is the base camp for many other treks as well such as Kedarkantha, Har Ki Dun.
you will head towards Sikolta from Sankri base camp you will cross the lovely pine forest, and around 1.5 hrs in ascent you will reach a small bridge to cross.
While ascents keep in mind to take careful steps while rising, and later there will come some broken dhabas that you will cross, and after 30 min in the trek you will reach the first place that is “Jainot Thatch”.
you will head towards Bhoj Gadi from Sikolta that will be an ascent of 30 min through the forest.
The forest will be dark and dense, and you witness some trees fallen on the trail, be careful during walking and listen to your trek leader.
Later you witness the bridge along the trail, there will be a small descend towards the bridge and then a sharp ascent.
Mindboggling sunrise can be like a morning treat for start a day; it takes 1 hr to be on top waiting for bird century on the ridge.
It almost seems that you are walking along with mountains right next to you & wherever you’ll go they keep chasing you.
Salt painted mountains spin the 360° view from the hilltop.
Open air ascending way will give you more option to see both of the sides & fortunately you’ll get eye-chapped mesmerizing snow-clad hill on both sides.
you’ll get demolished huts of Gujjars on the way back to Sankri via Taluka.
Meadows resemble like a fluffy sofa to sit on for way long until someone pokes you to get in.
1 Hrs journey will escape you from the grassland to mid of pine and oak forest which is pretty enough to entertain your soul for still connecting with nature. Broken trees can be hurdles and be like ingle on the way, be careful while crossing stems of the broken tree.
On the 6th day of Phulara Ridge trek, you will say goodbye to this beautiful trek, and from Sankri you will drive back to Dehradun that will take 8 to 9 hrs to reach Dehradun.
The Trip Cost Includes
- Food as per menu on the trek.
- Forest Camping charges
- Safety Equipment
- Hiking Equipment
- Trek guide, cook, helpers, and •mules for carrying common luggage
- Transportation if Specified in Itinerary
- Accommodation in Tents, or Homestay
- All meals from Lunch on Day 1 to Breakfast on Day 5
- Group Transport in tampu traveller/Innova/Xylo
- All logistics and meals during the trek like tents, guide, cook and porters.
- All currently applicable taxes including service tax
- Good Quality of Camping Arrangements.
- Good quality of alpine tents
- Fresh and clean Sleeping bags of very good quality
- Comfortable camping mattresses
- Mess Tent
- There will be 2 toilet tents [separate for gents and ladies] having portable toilet seats
- OTHER OPTIONAL CHARGES
- Charges for a porter/mule to carry personal bag throughout the trek (not more than 10 kgs) per person for the complete trek. If you want us to arrange for portage of your personal luggage you can book the same by selecting the option of Personal Luggage Charges.
- Personal trekking gear
- You can save on buying expensive trekking equipment for the trek by hiring the same from our gear store. High quality equipment is provided at reasonable rental/sale and you are assured of clean equipment that has been checked for its efficacy.
The Trip Cost Excludes
- meals during road Journeyss
- Any king of Insurance
- Any expense of personal Nature
- Any expense not specified in the inclusion list
- Carriage of personal laggage during the trek
- Any private individual Transfer Cost
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours, extra meals and beverages ordered
- Insurance, laundry and phone calls, medical expenses
- Bottled water, soft drinks and alcoholic beverages
- Anything that is not included in the Inclusions list (see above)
- Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as road blocks, accidents & any medical evacuations. Weather conditions. Any train delays, or re-scheduling etc.
Back Pack & Rain Cover (50-60 liter)
Day Pack & Rain Cover (20-30 liter, If you hire mule or porter) Couple of water bottles (Avoid Bisleri Bottles)
Hiking Shoes (Should be water proof and ankle support) Torch (With extra batteries)
Glucose, Chocolates, biscuits and nuts
Personal Medical kit (If you required)
Trek Pants – 2 Nos. (Avoid Jeans, Shorts, Capri, Fitting Denims)
T-shirts – 3 Nos. (2 Full Sleeves, 2 Half Sleeves)
Sweater – 2 Nos. (1 Fleece, 1 Woolen)
Jacket – 2 Nos. (1 Fleece, 1 Down feather)
Thermal Wear – 1 Nos.
Gloves – 2 Nos. (1 Woolen, 1 Waterproof)
Socks – 5 Nos. (3 Cotton, 2 Woolen)
Warm Inner wears
Rain Coat / Poncho – 1 Nos.
Handkerchief/towels – 1 Nos.
Slippers – 1 Nos.
PROTECT YOUR HEAD
UV sunglasses – 1 Nos.
Caps – 2 Nos. (1 Sun Cap, 1 Woolen Cap)
Balaclava – 1 Nos
Frequently asked Questions
This trek is easy to moderate and meant for everyone, right from fit/adventurous to seasoned hikers.
Phulara Ridge altitude is 12,127 Ft. Phulara Ridge trek is the most beautiful trek that offers the unusual mix of breathtaking adventure and fun along with the tranquil in each step you count.
The entire journey of Phulara Ridge trek doesn’t just a mesmerizing experience, but it makes one forget all the fear in them and give strength to conquer the difficulties as it makes one spiritual and the essence of spirituality makes one stronger.
The highest altitude reached Point is 12127 ft.
The average temperature in the Day time: 8°C-15°C; Night time: -5°C-3°C.
A. We provide food for 4 times in a day i.e. Breakfast, lunch, evening snacks and dinner.
Trekking shoes are not mandatory but, it will make the trek comfortable. Take a shoe with a good grip and high ankle support. It would be better if the shoes are waterproof.
A. Yes we do provide Toilet tents.